BMH X TTL ltd Anniversary Jersey
$135.00 / Sold Out
Limited Edition - IN STOCK
If you don't see your sizes, that means it's Sold Out!
- Pattern by Erika Kim of Bike Makes Me Happy
- Made in Los Angeles by Endo Customs for TTL.
- New Race-Cut by Endo with improved Fabric.
According to my friends..
- 5'8 (173.5cm) & 160 lbs (73kg) wears SMALL (tight)
- 5'9 (175cm) & 170 lbs (78kg) wears MEDIUM (tight)
- 5'7 (172.5cm) & 175 lbs (80kg) wears LARGE (comfortable)
- 5'11 (180cm) & 168 ~ 170 lbs (76~78) wears Medium (tight)
- 6' (182.8cm) & 162 lbs (73kg) wears MEDIUM (tight)
- 6'2 (187.9cm) & 190 lbs (95kg) wears Large (comfy/tight)
- Tight means, snug and feels awesome; like pros!
- You don't really need to size up from your previous endo sizes,
just be prepared to feel awesome.
- If you are afraid, send us an email.
- This is a Pre-Order.
- Takes 6-8 weeks to receive your order.
Bike Makes Me Happy x Team Too Late collaboration jersey made by Endo Customs in Los Angeles.
We teamed up with BMH in Seoul, the sole dealer of our brand to come up with a collaborative piece.
Our relationship began with knowing our existence through mutual friends in cycling industry.
BMH and TTL started its businesses around similar time period, and started to share our ideas and visions
within our shop and brand; how can we make this industry more interesting and exciting?
It was a natural bonding moment for both.
Shortly after, BMH did their yearly event, BMH US TOUR in March of 2017 and we met each other for the first time. We decided to come up with a jersey based on consonant sound of our names in Korean, turned it into an artwork to create a pattern for this jersey.
This collaboration and idea was born behind simple concept - We all love riding our bikes with our friends and hopefully we'll be travelling around the world with our bikes and friends.